Saturday, July 25, 2009

-Night out-


Night out.. Long time didn't have night out already.. I have an enjoying time sitting by the gurney drive.. Long time i don't have a time to relax and relief from all the busyness that i have been into.. I really need to have a break from everything that I'm into.. Just have a little time of sitting at somewhere that can let me feel free from all the tiredness and burden.. I have a small time of relaxation and time to recharge my energy.. I feel stress, due to my exam is coming soon.. i still not yet prepared, and a lot of things i still don't know how to do. T.T I try to work myself up to study all my exam papers in a week time, can understand and know how to solve the question in this short time limit that I only left. I really start to worry recently(2 to 3 week ago), about am I qualify to take the exam or am I going to see the lecture again with the payment of RM750 per course?? Cause this sem my college came out a new standard, that we need to have 50% mark for our assessment paper+mid term exam+quiz, only can sit for the end test.. Thank God for I am relieved from all my worries,now I can sit for the end test for 3 other papers, only left one paper we still need to take the third test only know are going to sit for the end test.. Haiz... So now, still got some worry inside my heart..
Last fight before the battle begin..

No comments: