Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day

Father's day...




I jz went out to bought him a cake--choc rum
( chocolate add some wain), from Jenny cake house..

When i thinking back for 21 years he had brought me up,
a lot that he had done for me; if not of him, i will be what i'm today..
Jz lik when i in Form 4, one day i went to sch, i meet wit acciddent.
He rush to fetch me to sch, then went back home to put his car;
then walk all the way from my home to Sg. Pinang to bring back my motor..
Bcos of my ear hav a cut, when he bring back my motor he stil need to go sch to fetch me go hopsital to heal my wound('ouch'--pain).


The whole day, he didnt went to work jz rushing east n west for me. Although he now usually showed how he love me in 'WORD', but he showed it in action and all the things that he had done for me.


Thank You DAD for all u have done for me..
LOVE YOU..

No comments: